Magnificent 4 gite property with owner's accomodation, private fishing lake for guests, outdoor swimming pool with amazing views, and over 3 hectares of land in pristine tranquil location!
Very rare find, with incredible business potential as a unique holiday complex.
The setting is very private, with a nice driveway leading down to the center courtyard between the old mill building which was rehabilitated as owner's accomodation, and the massive stone building where the 4 gites are located.
The ground behind the house leads up to a nice patch of trees, with playground on the lawns as well as a wooden decked swimming pool with views on the countryside all around, disturbed by no one but the animals coming by!
Down below is another nice garden plot, as well as an old boules court, large hangar for storing all gardening tools, and of course the stream and two lakes, on which the houses have splendid views.
Each gite is unique, and with different accomodation, allowing you to cater to different sizes of families, couples, or a whole group! The on-site fishing on the stream and lake will easily get many bookings in, if the beautifully located pool doesn't do all the work for you!
There's too much to say about it that one definitely needs a visit if you're looking for a gite complex that can really work and are serious about relocating in France to run a business, from a great location and nicely renovated accomodation.
The main house comprises:
1) A central downstairs living quarter, with living room and bedroom on the ground floor, complemented by a kitchen and bathroom.
1 bis) An upstairs area with two bedrooms and a bathroom, which can be separated off at the top of the stairs, with private access towards the back of the house, or connected to make one big living area for a family.
2) The left section of the house has a living room which one enters from the private terrace with BBQ, a kitchen with as amazing views as the living room area with woodburner, and two rooms on each end, as well as a nice sized bathroom.
3) The right part of the house has a living room downstairs, south facing like the rest of the house with nice views on the lake below, a open plan kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, making it a cozy independant entity, with it's own terrace for sun lounging or dining in the evenings.
4) Below this is a studio with kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom on the same level
5) The renovated mill is the owner's accommodation, with a stunning terrace looking out onto the lake, an ideal location for morning croissants and coffee. It has a big open plan living room as well with kitchen towards the entrance, and two bedrooms and a bath upstairs as well.
Pontivy is centrally located with all amenities needed, only a few kilometers up a peaceful road, and ideal for visiting all parts of Brittany. Rostrenen is only 20km away and Saint Brieuc 60km. The airport at Dinard is approx. 1hr30 and port at St Malo just under 2 hours, as well as Roscoff feries. There is also a very nice beach close to Mur de Bretagne at Lac de Guerlédan and larger beaches with water sports no more than 10 mins by car at Beau Rivage.
This is one of the most accessible areas of France: you can catch a ferry or a plane to various parts of the UK: St Malo - Portsmouth, and the Channel Islands; Dinard via RyanAir to London. Other transport options include ferries to Roscoff, Caen or Cherbourg or flights to Brest, Rennes or Nantes. There are also TGV stations in various nearby towns.
- Тип недвижимости
- Mill - Water/Wind
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Plot size
- 32 000 m²
- Total living area
- 347 m²
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet