This 5 bedroomed farmhouse is located in the middle of one of the oldest and biggest forest of France.
It is currently run as a "hobby" farm and is perfectly adapted for small cattle. Each plot have been independently fenced.
The lakes have been used as commercial fishing lake by the previous owners, and can easily rehabilitated as such. There is also a source next to it, providing generous water supply.
The house have been renovated quite recently, and is in very good general condition.
* 5-min drive from a small village with shops and a bar/restaurant
* 15-min drive from 2 bigger towns with all amenities and shops
* 50-min drive from Bergerac airport, and 1.30h from Bordeaux.
The property is composed as follows:
- Vast living/dining room on tiles, with 2 monumental stone fireplaces, which one have a wood burner.
- Big fully equipped kitchen and its pantry
- Bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and toilet, and a huge dressing room (or additional bedroom)
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with toilet
- Garden shed and carport (formerly piggery) of 42m2
- Barn and stables of approximately 220m2
- 1 ha big lake with live stock
- The rest of the land is composed of approximatively 7,5ha of pastures and 1,5 ha of woodland.
- A water source, abundant enough to supply water for farming activities.
- All plots are individually fenced.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Residenza della fattoria
- Cavalli scuderie
- Terreno HA / Giuridico
- Terreno 5-10 HA
- Terreno m2
- 96.356 m²
- zona abitabile (m2)
- 173 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura
- Internet a banda larga