Superb business opportunity to secure a substantial property with immense potential supported by a principal 5 bedroom Maison de Maître, 2 meeting/exhibition/dining halls with commercial catering facilities plus substantial additional accommodation in the Chalet, Chai and opportunities for more.
The accommodation would suit use as a wedding venue (with very attractive Chapel), training centre operation with its two 100m2+ meeting rooms or many other commercial and leisure uses.
In a calm and secluded location, this establishment could support diverse functions from corporate headquarters to its current use as a wedding venue.
Or perhaps a leisure facility with accommodation in the expansive woods (13Ha), using the meeting areas for restaurants, cinemas, entertainment etc. There is ample space to support further buildings for accommodation, stabling for an equestrian centre, swimming pool or gym etc.
The buildings are grouped together in a parkland setting and there is much further woodland and a lake which currently has plentiful stocks of fish.
The local village of Villeloin Coulangé has a pharmacy, mini-mart and Mairie. Montresor has further facilities including an excellent boulangerie, restaurants, the Chateau and a tourist bureau. The Royal City of Loches (19km) provides full facilities including Hypermarkets, a small hospital, DIY stores, garden centres, twice-weekly markets and more. St Aignan (20km) also provides a wealth of restaurants, culture and shopping. Zoo Parc de Beauval (14km) is a major tourist draw and reputedly one of the top 15 zoos in the world. Some of the most fantastic chateaux of the Loire are within easy reach. The 35Ha leisure park and lake of Chemillé is only 6km away.
Maison de Maitre (Master's House):
- Ground Floor, entrance hall - 8m2, drawing room - 23m2, dining room - 23m2, kitchen and second dining room - 36m2.
- First Floor, bedroom 1 - 23m2, bedroom 2 - 15m2, bathroom.
- Second Floor, bedroom 3 - 18m2, bedroom 4 - 12m2, bedroom 5 - 11m2, shower room.
- Chalet: Living/dining and kitchen, three bedrooms, shower room, wc, storage and workshop/garage. (habitable - 102m2, non-habitable 126m2)
- Two large meeting/dining halls - 105m2 + 111m2, two professional kitchens, 2 wcs.
- Apartment; living room with stairs to, two bedrooms, shower room. (habitable - 71m2)
- outside: 19th century chapel in excellent condition with original stained glass, belvedere, parkland setting for buildings 3Ha, woods 13Ha, some pasture and fishing lake.
Airports at Tours (71km), Châteauroux (57km), Poitiers (120km) and Limoges (181km)
TGV trains at Châteauroux, Tours (St-Pierre-de-Corps - 67km) and Châtellerault (76km).
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 20 HA (+)
- Total living area
- 343 m²
- Plot size
- 219,062 m²
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing